Saturday, February 17, 2007

Reaching 100 inches, a horrible precursor, and a podcast.

Hey dogs, good news. We're approaching another height achievement (granted, I can make up any height achievement I please and celebrate it) and we're reaching a height of 100 inches. If I may, I will allude to any and all double entendres featuring 100 inches and my anatomy.

Secondly, I'd like to promote the fact that searching "The World's Tallest Blog" on google.com will result in ablogtothemoon.blogspot.com being the second available site on the list. This should help with spreading the word. However, further investigation of the search has lead me to this. Someone has had this idea before us but they've taken it in a completely different train of thought. It's apparently just some coding project and was made in probably one sitting. The website does not show the kind of dedication we're planning to show. This only offends me because I originally wanted to title this whole project the world's tallest website and couldn't because some coder beat me the hell to it (coincidentally, the title of World's Tallest Blog was taken as well but it seems the author has no plans to make an exceptionally tall blog and his choice of title was probably just random.)

Finally, if you look slightly to the right, we have a podcast. Expect better quality in the future.

Happy climbing!

No comments: