Thursday, February 15, 2007

Momentor, Hero of Valor

Good news gents and fan(s), we've reached our first height achievement and the tower exceeds the height of an average human being. Let's break out the bubbly and tell campfire stories around the stove. I've been trying to strategize how to make the project more public, and I must admit the tower is hard to categorize as far as a fan base goes. I've been signing up for digital art forums and am trying to think of a way to advertise without giving the impression that I just joined to spam them. The podcast is also created and the only topic I can think to talk about is the GBA sequel to Earthbound that will not be coming to America despite the fact you play as a cowboy who befriends dinosaurs. The paypal is steps away from being functional, I'm just afraid of activating it in case e-pirates pilfer all of my funds. Maybe we can make some sympathy money off of this bitch. Any way, congradulations for being taller than most humans. Good day.

2 comments:

pibbles said...

I say we use any money that comes in through paypal to send angry letters of protest to Nintendo of America.

Swark said...

I demand to play games i already own.