Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Legend of the Tower of the Ancient Gift

"Long ago, after the making the world, when the ancient trees of the forest had not yet taken root, the gods placed within this land the secret to all creation. It is said that any mortal who chanced upon this hallowed treasure would be able to reshape all creation. Fearing the will of men, the gods enslaved the soul of stone to forever guard against intruders. All who have entered the forest in search of the ancient gift have never returned. So, again I tell you young man, abandon your quest. The god's secret is not worth your life."

"Had I other options, old man, I would surely forsake this dark wood. But you see, I have no choice."

2 comments:

Abnadyn said...

i have absolutely no idea what that last quote means, and neither do you.

Swark said...

The meaning is in my heart, locked away with a key that only you possess.