Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Story of a Political Tower? Come On.

Once upon a time Barret Obama and Cloud Strife were on a train on the way to the Mako reactor where they would surely fight for the rights of the poor or some Robin Hood bullshit, I haven't played Final Fantasy 7 in years. Any way, they came to the stop and fought a Russian hatted man and Obama used the limit break, HOPEFUL DIPLOMACY and the game got really boring after the first disk so I shut it off and then preteneded to know what the hell Advent Children was about.

Anyway, we used to make jokes about how we could leave the room and eat dinner while the Knights of the Round summon animation was playing so that's what this tower is about I think.

Hey I'm pretty sure this is as obvious to me as anyone but do you see the corollary of Barret and Team Avalanche to Mr. T and the A-Team? Just... just throwing that out there.

No comments: