Monday, March 5, 2007

A new way to do things, but not a replacement

Ahoy! I feel really comfortable using the word 'ahoy'. I feel it in my character. I feel the ability to say it right now. It felt incredibly natural typing it out right there. I hope it came across that way. There was absolutely no other way I could have started this. I know that now after having done it. Nothing would have worked the same way. I might not feel natural saying it later, but right there it really worked for me and helped me feel alive. I appreciate that.


The point of this post is to let all architects not in possession of the program 'paint.net' a link to go get the program. It was used in the latest tower, Tower of the Dark God's Sacrifice, to blur the picture into the realms of history. Hopefully, much like flash did , this feature or some other filter will allow me to make better things than I am actually able to do.

Yo Ho Ho

No comments: